"A two day visit" Landshut by bonio
Landshut Travel Guide: 120 reviews and 398 photos
Our plan was to visit the Christmas market and explore the old town, weather was very wet so only limted time outdoors - did visit the market and the old town though, maybe a return trip in summer for us?
Anyay a comfortable hotel and a couple of good eating places to recommend as well, please take a look at what we did.
On a line between Munich and Nürnburg and just about an hour or so to each, very easy to get to. The station is around a... more travel advice
Dodging the many showers we enjoyed a short walk by the river Isar and the surrounding area. more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Landshut Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Landshut & a historic marriage of 1475 AD"
- "City of Steep History"
- "Historical town of Landshut in Eastern Bavaria"
- "Welcome to Landshut!"
- "A two day visit"
- "An afternoon in Landshut"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Landshut
- Hotels in Landshut
- Transportation in Landshut
- Nightlife in Landshut
- Restaurants in Landshut
- Warnings and Dangers in Landshut
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Landshut
- 8 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Landshut?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Landshut
Photos in LandshutSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue