"Bonio in Celje" Celje by bonio
Celje Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 380 photos
Perhaps not the most obvious place to spend three nights, I'll tell you why we did.
3rd largest city in Slovenia, good rail links to the rest of the country and neighbouring ones too. A fantastic castle to visit, a quiet and interesting old town to spend time in plus, a good hotel and some decent places to eat.
Just the sort of place we like to visit, please take a look at what we did.
The rail station is pretty much in the centre of town and has good links to Ljubljana and Maribor with a few trains... more travel advice
A little out from the centre, just opposite a shopping centre. Anyway, a real treat here, fantastic food, just what we... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Celje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "pmodic's Celje Page"
- "My hometown"
- "Celje & the things you never read about"
- "Triglav pics"
- "Celje, a "big town" and a real jewel!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Celje
- Hotels in Celje
- Transportation in Celje
- Nightlife in Celje
- Restaurants in Celje
- Shopping in Celje
- Warnings and Dangers in Celje
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Celje
- 11 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Celje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celje
Photos in CeljeSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 79 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue