"welcome to bonio's Piran Page" Piran by bonio
Piran Travel Guide: 510 reviews and 1,200 photos
Although we stayed in Portoroz, just about a kilometre away, I'll put both places onto this page. For two towns so close, they are very different, Piran is old and atmospheric while Portoroz is a new resort, both are interesting and have many good points.
Here's what we did in our 2 night stay.
After Yugoslavia is a marvellous book to either take with you or to read before you go. It offers impartial... more travel advice
We rated this place very highly. Clean comfortable rooms with a good breakfast included in the price. Beautiful garden... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Piran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Slovenia with a touch of Venice"
- "One of the most livable places in Europe."
- "PIRAN - the pearl of Slovenian Coast"
- "Piran - Slovenia's coastal jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piran
- Hotels in Piran
- Transportation in Piran
- Nightlife in Piran
- Restaurants in Piran
- Shopping in Piran
- Warnings and Dangers in Piran
- See All...
Explore the World
- Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotels
- Cabo San Lucas
- Lake Michigan Beach Hotels
- Ausable Chasm
- Burbank Hotels
- Bergen op Zoom
- Antigua and Barbuda Hotels
- Providence Canyon State Park Hotels
- Cameron Highlands
- Los Barriles
- Bhopal Hotels
Badges & Stats in Piran
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Piran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piran
Photos in PiranSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 79 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue