"Bonio's visit to Lindau" Lindau by bonio
Lindau Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 161 photos
Stayed in Lindau for three nights with a couple of friends. Beautiful setting on the Bodensee, weather was sunny and warm all the time we were there , we had an excellent time.
Here's what we did.
Had an hour wait changing trains on a snowy January 2007 morning and couldn,t resist a short walk around, a few photos to add.
Ryanair fly to Friedrichshafen from London Stansted airport. It's a 20 minute train ride to Lindau from Friedrichshafen. more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Lindau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lindau *IN* Bodensee"
- "A Bavarian town on the Lake Constance"
- "weekends in Lindau"
- "Lindau - just enchanting!"
- "Official brand: "The happy end of Germany" (?!)"
- "Home to Bavaria's only lighthouse"
- "A wonderful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lindau
- Hotels in Lindau
- Transportation in Lindau
- Restaurants in Lindau
- Warnings and Dangers in Lindau
- See All...
Explore the World
- Chimney Rock
- Port Kent
- Marina di Pietrasanta
- Vietri sul Mare
- Kuala Kurau Hotels
- King Valley
- Temperance River State Park Hotels
- Moseley Hotels
- Virginia Hotels
- Serra de Montejunto Hotels
- San Simeon
- Kerkyra Hotels
- Land Baden-Württemberg
Badges & Stats in Lindau
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Lindau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lindau
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 79 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue