"Bonio's short stay in Eindhoven" Eindhoven by bonio
Eindhoven Travel Guide: 332 reviews and 976 photos
We've used Eindhoven airport several times but never spent any time in the city. This time we saw PSV had a home game and decided to stay over for a night.
Weather was freezing so I don't think we saw Eindhoven at it's best but, we found a good place to eat, a couple of good bars and enjoyed the footie.
Here's what we did.
Bus #401 leaves from the railway station heading for the airport. As many as 3 depaertures an hour, see timetables... more travel advice
One of Netherlands top teams, Very modern and comfortable stadium (heated in winter) in the centre of the city. Saw a... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Eindhoven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my hometown, Intelligent Community of the Year2011"
- "City of Lights"
- "Contemporary City of Sports and Technology"
- "Elbow in Eindhoven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eindhoven
- Hotels in Eindhoven
- Transportation in Eindhoven
- Nightlife in Eindhoven
- Restaurants in Eindhoven
- Shopping in Eindhoven
- Warnings and Dangers in Eindhoven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eindhoven
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Eindhoven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eindhoven
Photos in EindhovenSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue