"Just one (wet) overnight stay" Venlo by bonio
Venlo Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 92 photos
Heading for Eindhoven airport and home we stayed overnight in Venlo. On the border betwen Netherlands and Germany, we felt more in Germany...many signs and information given in German first.
A combination we enjoyed and wished we could stay longer, a lovely B & B to recommend, somewhere good to eat but unfotunately most of our time was spent avoiding heavy rain downpours and one memorable thunderstorm.
I think we will be back.
Easy to reach from Germany, link to Viersen and also on to Eindhoven (Nl) for rail linms to the rest of Netherlands and... more travel advice
So, a rainy evening and nerest to this restaurant when the heavens opened. Lucky! Quiet on a wet Monday but friendly and... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Venlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brief Stop at the Central Train Station"
- "Venlo, a Limburg province town"
- "Just one (wet) overnight stay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venlo
- Hotels in Venlo
- Transportation in Venlo
- Restaurants in Venlo
- Shopping in Venlo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venlo
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Venlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venlo
Photos in VenloSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue