"Bonio's two days in Zutphen" Top 5 Page for this destination Zutphen by bonio
Zutphen Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 282 photos
Arrived on a snowy and cold evening, fortunately our full day was beautifully sunny, good day to explore this quiet town on the river Ijssel.
Here's what we did
A Turkish And Italian restaurant under one roof. Good vegeaian pizza for Mrs Bonio and pirzola (spicy lamb cutlets for... more travel advice
Harbour area to watch the small boats and ducks, lovely in the sun and out of a chilly February wind. more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Zutphen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Daytrip to Zutphen"
- "Bonio's two days in Zutphen"
- "Zutphen Page"
- "Zutphen full of history"
- "out of my head"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zutphen
- Hotels in Zutphen
- Transportation in Zutphen
- Nightlife in Zutphen
- Restaurants in Zutphen
- Shopping in Zutphen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zutphen
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Zutphen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zutphen
Photos in ZutphenSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue