"Bonio in Ventspils" Ventspils by bonio
Ventspils Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 110 photos
This will not be a usual Bonio page!
We hired a chalet on a seaside campsite, had a very relaxing time and only ventured into town once, so for a change there are few tips on eating and drinking!
Ventspils, an interesting town to visit though, going through transformation (7/06) still an industrial port and now attracting tourists as well, it's a mixture that works well for me. Enjoyed our short stay very much.
Please have a look at what we did.
Our only meal out in Ventspils was lunch here. Very tasty food, plenty for vegetarians, easy to read menu - enjoyed. more travel advice
The bus station is busy, good local service as well as to Riga, Kuldiga and Liepaja. Some buses used are 16 seaters but... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Ventspils Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ventspils – nice seaside town, mixed old and new"
- "Ventspils - the Castle in the River Venta"
- "Foggy Ventspils"
- "Bonio in Ventspils"
- "Ventspils - beautiful port town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ventspils
- Hotels in Ventspils
- Transportation in Ventspils
- Restaurants in Ventspils
- Warnings and Dangers in Ventspils
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ventspils
- 9 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Ventspils?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ventspils
Photos in VentspilsSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue