"A wet two days in Antwerp" Antwerp by bonio
Antwerp Travel Guide: 2,935 reviews and 7,243 photos
Chose two wet days to visit, had planned a couple of open air activities but the weather intervened, so a museum, a comfortable B & B, a short walk around town and some good bars to recommend.
Please take a look at what we did.
Cross the river Schelde for good views of the city or just sit and watch the passing boats more travel advice
Busy bar / cafe opposite the Cathedral, it's just started another downpour so here we are and it's lunchtime. A choice... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Antwerp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Drink the Elixir!"
- "Antwerp and area, viewed through the camera"
- "The biggest city of Flanders"
- "Pampered in Antwerp and a Bangelijke meeting :)"
- "'t Stad: My Antwerp"
- "VT meetings and pubcrawls in Antwerp"
- "Antwerp - more than a Zoo or the statue of Brabo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antwerp
- Hotels in Antwerp
- Transportation in Antwerp
- Nightlife in Antwerp
- Restaurants in Antwerp
- Shopping in Antwerp
- Warnings and Dangers in Antwerp
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antwerp
- 12 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antwerp
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue