"Two nights in Genk" Genk by bonio
Genk Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 74 photos
A trip to Genk to see the Waterboys at the C-Mine Culture centre.
Fantastic concert in an impressive venue, more of that later as well as a mention of what else we found to amuse ourselves in town.
Enjoyed our time here.
A couple of visits to this lovely friendly pub, good beer and good people here, enjoyed! would, I'm sure, be my local if... more travel advice
A warmish early spring day so a wander around this park pretty close to the city centre. Imagine it's very pleasant in... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Genk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOKRIJK --- OPEN AIR MUSEUM"
- "Genk the "Green" Multicultural city of Belgium."
- "Born and raised in genk"
- "This is NOT Gent!"
- "Two nights in Genk"
- "Genk, beautiful and multi-cultural city"
- "Bokrijk, Open Air Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Genk
- Hotels in Genk
- Transportation in Genk
- Nightlife in Genk
- Restaurants in Genk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Genk
- 7 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Genk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Genk
Photos in GenkSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue