"The Bonio's (re)visit to Cleethorpes" Top 5 Page for this destination Cleethorpes by bonio
Cleethorpes Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 99 photos
A revisit after around 15 years, Cleethorpes is still pretty much what is expected of a British seaside resort.
Were heading home from a trip further "up north" and here was the ideal stopping off place for us, and a chance to catch up with Mrs Bonio's favourite footie team - Rochdale.
So, a couple of good eating places, some things to do and a b&b to mention, and of course, our visit to Blundell Park.
Please take a look at what we did.
Comfortable bar on Cleethorpes station recommended to us for it's choice of beers. No food on offer but a great place to... more travel advice
It's an impressive prom, if you don't want to walk there is a train. Usual array of fun-fairs and amusements, shame the... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Cleethorpes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cleethorpes on a Sunny Bank Holiday!"
- "Where East meets vest"
- "The Bonio's (re)visit to Cleethorpes"
- "Cleethorpes - Gateway to the Humber Estuary"
- "On the Lincolnshire coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cleethorpes
- Hotels in Cleethorpes
- Transportation in Cleethorpes
- Restaurants in Cleethorpes
- Warnings and Dangers in Cleethorpes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cleethorpes
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Cleethorpes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cleethorpes
Photos in CleethorpesSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue