"A short break in Calafell" Calafell by bonio
Calafell Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 14 photos
Our first trip overseas since Mrs B damaged her knee in June. Easy to reach from nearby Reus and Barcelona airports, good public transport to both.
A relaxing time, in truth we did little but to walk, slowly, along the prom and enjoy some late Autumn sunshine.
A decent hotel and a couple of good eating places to mention.
Enjoyed our three nights here.
Chinese restaurants are always a lure for Mrs B and sure enough she insisted on a visit - good move! An interesting menu... more travel advice
Mrs B was still using crutches when we visited so some very slow walks along the sea-front promenade, all good exercise... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Calafell Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Calafell
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Calafell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calafell
Photos in CalafellSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue