Stuttgart Transportation Tips by bonio
Stuttgart Transportation: 50 reviews and 45 photos
We found getting around Stuttgart easy, public transport is excellent. U, SBahn and plent of buses covered everything we wanted to see. Found the map a little difficult to follow though.
For tourists and conference attendees a 3 day ticket is available from hotels at just 9.50 euro, good value.
Flybe, a regular scheduled airline , fly direct from Birmingham (BHX) to Stuttgart, ideal for us - this airport is only a 40 minute drive. Flying time around 1 hour 20.
This is a rack railway operating the very steep route from Marienplatz up to Degerloch. If you have any interest in unusual transport this is worth a visit. Journey time around 10 mins, lots of departures everyday.
More Reviews (10)
bonio's Related Pages
Stuttgart Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stuttgart: Horses and Horsepower"
- "Opera and Protest in Stuttgart"
- "Sweet home"
- "Our New Home GERMANY"
- "Between Woods and Vineyards"
- "Stuttgart Capital of the Swabians"
- "suubi's German Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stuttgart
- Hotels in Stuttgart
- Transportation in Stuttgart
- Nightlife in Stuttgart
- Restaurants in Stuttgart
- Shopping in Stuttgart
- Warnings and Dangers in Stuttgart
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stuttgart
- 13 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Stuttgart?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stuttgart
Photos in StuttgartSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wihelma- 29 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Neues Schloss (New Castle) and Schlossplatz- 30 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Koenigstrasse- 9 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Porsche- 9 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Outside Stuttgart- 15 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Mercedes- 17 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Altes Schloss (Old castle) and Schillerplatz- 18 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Parks and Gardens- 13 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Events- 27 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Churches- 8 Reviews, 19 Photos
See All Stuttgart Things to Do