"Bonio in Sassari" Sassari by bonio
Sassari Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 71 photos
We're not having much luck with the weather on our recent travels, and our two days in Sassari were no exception. Visiting in January poor weather to be expected I guess.
Anyway enjoyed our travels around the old town, a couple of good eating places and a comfortable hotel to recommend. Please take a look at what we did.
Sassari has good rail links to the rest of the island. A half hour journey on the narrow gauge track to Alghero for us,... more travel advice
The narrow streets either side of Corso Vittorio Emanuele are worth exploring, mostly very narrow, admire the drivers... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Sassari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alliterative Sassari - Sardinia's Second City !"
- "Bonio in Sassari"
- "Sassari and Northern Sardinia - Italy"
- "Escape to Sardinia"
- "WHY GOING TO EXOTIC PLACES WHEN WE HAVE SARDINIA?"
- "Sassari north west Sardinia."
- "baia sardinia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sassari
- Hotels in Sassari
- Transportation in Sassari
- Restaurants in Sassari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sassari
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Sassari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sassari
Photos in SassariSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Sassari hotel reviews
- Hotel Vittorio Emanuele
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013