"A wet and windy weekend" Brest by bonio
Brest Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 369 photos
A long weekend in Brest, mid February is not the best time to visit most places, weather very poor, never mind we still managed to entertain ourselves and enjoyed our short break here.
Please take a look at what we did.
Well, do a little research, we decided to visit the maritime Museum on a morning - only open in the afternoon and then... more travel advice
City centre brewpub an ideal destination on our first night in town. Pretty busy on a wet Saturday evening, service... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Brest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The End of the Earth"
- "Porteplume's new Brest Page"
- "sandravdp's new Brest Page"
- "Brest, the western city of France..."
- "The maritime town of Brest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brest
- Hotels in Brest
- Transportation in Brest
- Nightlife in Brest
- Restaurants in Brest
- Shopping in Brest
- Warnings and Dangers in Brest
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brest
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Brest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brest
Photos in BrestSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue