"Bonio's afternoon in Worms (almost)" Worms by bonio
Worms Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 266 photos
I remembered Worms from my history classes at school, Martin Luther upsetting the Pope and the onset of the Reformation, we saw it was just a few minutes by train from Mannheim so we decided to spend an afternoon there. Now here's the problem, we managed to board the wrong train and ended up at Frankfurt airport, a mistake any idiot could make! Still we got there eventually, late in the afternoon, on a wet and miserable day. As usual my camera failed to respond well to the conditions - the photos that did come out are of the usual poor quality - must buy a new one.......Anyway here's what we saw
The station is just outside the city centre, well sinposted to the Dom. On the line between Mannheim and Mainz (easy... more travel advice
On the Nibelungenbrucke over the Rhine, looks like an historic gateway to the city, but it says that it was built only... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Worms Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Worms, Nibelungs, Roman Empire and transientness.."
- "Worms: Nibelung and the Nazis"
- "Why visit Worms?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Worms
- Hotels in Worms
- Transportation in Worms
- Restaurants in Worms
- Shopping in Worms
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Worms
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Worms?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Worms
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 79 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue