Bremen Transportation Tips by bonio
Bremen Transportation: 31 reviews and 37 photos
We found local transport in Bremen to be excellent. Integrated bus and tram services work very well.
A Tagesticket (dayticket) plus is good for 2 adults and up to 4 kids for the day on trams and buses, cost is 7.30 Euro (9/2009), good value.
Bremen Hauptbahnhof is an impressive sight? trams and buses stop right outside too.
Easy to travel locally and also around the country from here.
Flew into Bremen with Ryanair, spotted Air Berlin flights there also.
Easy to get to / from, tram #6 stops outside and runs into the city centre, excellent!
Unusually there is a viewing area here too, not many flights to watch for us unfortunately.
More Reviews (14)
bonio's Related Pages
Bremen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bremen - I feel this city"
- "Bremen - the city of the musicians"
- "Bremen - A World Heritage site"
- "In Bremen - briefly"
- "Stadt and Bundesland"
- "Bremen - more to see than the Town Musicians!"
- "Home of Krauser Becks"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bremen
- Hotels in Bremen
- Transportation in Bremen
- Nightlife in Bremen
- Restaurants in Bremen
- Shopping in Bremen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bremen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bremen
- 17 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bremen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bremen
Photos in BremenSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue