"Morelia - a beautiful UNESCO city" Top 5 Page for this destination Morelia by bafgkm
Morelia Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 141 photos
The landmark in Morelia, nearby is el Acueducto de Morelia.
253 stone arches, over 7 km long. It was used to bringing water from SE portion of the valley to the centro. The water was piped into the fountains in the main plaza. Originally made of wood, 17,18th rebuilt with stones. Remained in use until 1910.
- Pros:beautiful streets and cheap comida corrida
- Cons:Hard to find cheap&nice place to stay
- In a nutshell:Let your feet lead you.
It's a stone-paved pavement built in 17th with bench and ash trees. No cars allowed. You can realax yourself on the... more travel advice
Yes, there is a railway station in Morelia, in the southeast of downtown.If you look at the map, you will know that... more travel advice
bafgkm's Related Pages
Morelia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A beautiful & quiet colonial town..."
- "Morelia - a beautiful UNESCO city"
- "Morelia, February 2004"
- "Morelia - La Preciosa"
- "Capital of Michoacan."
- "orchids city,keeping the look of ancient times..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morelia
- Hotels in Morelia
- Transportation in Morelia
- Nightlife in Morelia
- Restaurants in Morelia
- Shopping in Morelia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morelia
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Morelia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morelia
Photos in MoreliaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination A-li-shan Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morelia Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Genoa Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues