"Sirena to Carate Day Hike" Corcovado National Park by holligolytly
Corcovado National Park Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 48 photos
Arrange to stay over night in Sirena at the Biological Station and then do the beach hike to Carate (approx. 6-7 hr hike). The trail cuts in and out of the forest which allows you to enjoy both the beautiful scenary of the beach and the animals & plants of the rainforest...not to mention get a great workout while your at it!
There are a lot of cool rock formations in the Pacific ocean off the coast. more travel advice
holligolytly's Related Pages
Corcovado National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Special Way to Bring In the New Year"
- "Corcovado National Park - Spectacular"
- "Parque Nacional Corcovado"
- "The last frontier."
- "Sirena to Carate Day Hike"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corcovado National Park
- Hotels in Corcovado National Park
- Transportation in Corcovado National Park
- Nightlife in Corcovado National Park
- Restaurants in Corcovado National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Corcovado National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corcovado National Park
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Corcovado National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corcovado National Park
Top 10 Pages
- Bora-Bora Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Nice Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tahiti Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Virginia Beach Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Corcovado National Park hotel reviews
- Lapa Rios Ecolodge
- 291 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013