"RHEINLAND - PFALZ" Land Rheinland-Pfalz by pepples46
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Travel Guide: 4,310 reviews and 12,749 photos
Rheinland - Pfalz is a young State of Germany, just reshuffeled after WWII, 1946 by the French military Goverment. Provinces where merged together which formaly belonged to other States, like Hessen and the Prussian Rhein Provinces as well as France itself. But the people of Rheinland - Pfalz where flexible enough to merge into strong communal Provinces, like the Rhine, Mosel, Nahe, Ahr, Eifel, Hunsrueck, Pfalz and other fine stretches of the Laendle..all these Provinces have one thing in common...Wine
And I think....Rheinland - Pfalz has it's own identity, easely spotted by other Germans. First there is the Language, then the Temperament and then there is a joy for life and having a good time.
Mainz is the Capital, on the confluence of Rhine and River Main, known for one of Germany's Carneval City..the other one is of course.. Cologne, which actually is situated in North Rhine Westphalia, but the language so distinct rheinlaendisch!
the Rhine Valley, take a river cruise along the many Castles and wine villages .......relax. the Motto of this Region is..Weib, Wine und Gesang = Women, Wine and singing!
so.. I rest my case...Rheinland-Pfalz is after all, Germany's biggest and best wine region
and while I have left my home region, putting up my tent in an other fantastic wine country..New Zealand..Teresa is still updating, enhancing here Rheinland-Pfalz page
it's worth a look
- Pros:so many
- Cons:so few..actually none
- In a nutshell:the most beautiful Region in Germany and I was born here
you can have a glas of wine anywhere and anytime...when you buy yourself a bottle of wine in the supermarket and enjoy... more travel advice
along the River Rhein and Mosel you find Castles in Abundance. take a rail trip along the rivers or selfdrive on good... more travel advice
pepples46's Related Pages
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "For your vacations along the rivers Rhine & Mosel"
- "When god created paradise, he created Palatinate"
- "Castles in the air"
- "Rhineland Palatinate - Re-Discovered!"
- "Rhine - Palatinate"
- "Permanently under construction"
- "Land Rheinland-Pfalz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- Hotels in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- Transportation in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- Nightlife in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- Restaurants in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- Shopping in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- Warnings and Dangers in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
- 98 Reviews
- 140 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Land Rheinland-Pfalz
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 57 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 54 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Island Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aranui Intro, 37 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Brighton Intro, 29 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- South America Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Alegre Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paraguay Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (71)
Top Land Rheinland-Pfalz hotels
- Koblenz Hotels
- 346 Reviews - 821 Photos
- Mainz Hotels
- 320 Reviews - 712 Photos
- Cochem Hotels
- 215 Reviews - 457 Photos
- Trier Hotels
- 578 Reviews - 1447 Photos
- Remagen Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 69 Photos
- Sankt Goar Hotels
- 113 Reviews - 454 Photos
- Oberwesel Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 234 Photos
- Kaiserslautern Hotels
- 70 Reviews - 232 Photos
- Worms Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 266 Photos
- Bad Kreuznach Hotels
- 45 Reviews - 125 Photos
- Bernkastel-Kues Hotels
- 137 Reviews - 332 Photos
- Bad Dürkheim Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 41 Photos
- Traben-Trarbach Hotels
- 125 Reviews - 410 Photos
- Bingen am Rhein Hotels
- 97 Reviews - 284 Photos
- Bacharach Hotels
- 127 Reviews - 352 Photos