Monschau Off The Beaten Path Tips by pepples46
Monschau Off The Beaten Path: 8 reviews and 7 photos
b&w and a brown one too,Frisian Cows
:-))we like friendly people, when travelling with kids, this must be good for them, meeting Farm animals, strolling and playing in the meadows.
no hustle and no hassles, just relaxed driving through the countryside. but be aware, unlike the Autobahn, there is a speedlimit on countryside roads, 80km/h..
a picnic and a walk, that's what I like anyway
step out of the car, take a deep breath and stretch your legs,the Forest in the Eifel is real special..I miss at times.
getting there is already soothing for the stressed mind and body.
wee Farms along the way and through the beautiful german Forrest, just get out of the car and stretch your legs, a stroll in the Forest, relax body and mind
More Reviews (9)
pepples46's Related Pages
Monschau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Monschau in the Eifel-hills"
- "Monschau - Montjoie"
- "Well preserved houses from the middle ages"
- "Monschau, Germany"
- "Monschau & Maria Laach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monschau
- Hotels in Monschau
- Transportation in Monschau
- Restaurants in Monschau
- Shopping in Monschau
- Warnings and Dangers in Monschau
- See All...
Explore the World
- Honolulu Hotels
- Palma de Mallorca
- Washington State Hotels
- Chicago Hotels
- Jaipur Hotels
- Kandy Hotels
- Trinidad and Tobago Hotels
- Santa Barbara Hotels
- Las Vegas
Badges & Stats in Monschau
- 13 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Monschau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monschau
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 57 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 54 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Island Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aranui Intro, 37 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Brighton Intro, 29 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- South America Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Alegre Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paraguay Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos