Monschau Favorite Tips by pepples46
Monschau Favorites: 12 reviews and 28 photos
Favorite thing: Tudorstyle housing..along the River, the Region has been a poor area, living of the Land and the Beast. Country people, hart working, always busy hands
Fondest memory: strolling through the Village, having a chat with the locals maybe a beer in the many fine Restaurants, german wine is not bad either....but I always go for the sweet stuff, cakes...all sorts of cakes. a strawberry flan ( pie ) with lots of cream...you got the try that one day!!
Monschau in Autum
Favorite thing: close to the Border to Belgium, Monschau was first mentioned in 1198, a wee little village then, huddled underneath the Castle in medievel times
Fondest memory: Monschau presents itself relaxed, friendly and..gemuetlich, that beautiful german word for.. homely.
In Autum, the colours couln't be more vibrant or splendid.the Town looks like coming out from a fairytale book by the Brothers Grimm.
and in the Summertime, yellow broom presents a feast for the eyes!
More Reviews (11)
pepples46's Related Pages
Monschau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Monschau in the Eifel-hills"
- "Monschau - Montjoie"
- "Well preserved houses from the middle ages"
- "Monschau, Germany"
- "Monschau & Maria Laach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monschau
- Hotels in Monschau
- Transportation in Monschau
- Restaurants in Monschau
- Shopping in Monschau
- Warnings and Dangers in Monschau
- See All...
Explore the World
- Quezon City Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Washington D.C. Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Davao Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Grand Cayman Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Addis Ababa Hotels
- Atlantic City Hotels
- Saskatoon Hotels
- Adyar Hotels
- Laoag City
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- Beijing Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
Badges & Stats in Monschau
- 13 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Monschau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monschau
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 57 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 54 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Island Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aranui Intro, 37 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Brighton Intro, 29 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- South America Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Alegre Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paraguay Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos