"NELSON...a very sunny place" Nelson by pepples46
Nelson Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 194 photos
in fact, Nelson prides itself as the sunniest spot in the Country! I can't confirm or deny that, but I know for sure, its pretty warm all year around
an othe fact I know is that Nelson is the oldest City in New Zealand. many Streets bear the name of the early immigrant ships, like Whitby, Arrow or Mary Ann.
these days, Nelson has so many attractions, impossible to count them all here and Nelson is the Gateway to many National Parks, Beaches, Art Studios, Galleries....Vinyards, those glorious Vinyard Garten Restaurants etc, etc..
and this Restaurant/Pub here is one of the best frequented in Nelson itself. a former Insurance Building, now a very good 'Waterhole' with great food to boot. the Menu has something to offer for everyone.
.....and the Sunsets are to 'die' for, the end of an other day in Paradise
- In a nutshell:if you can't be happy in Nelson, you are a lost cause..sorry!!
the Town, the Traffic is quite subdued, Pedestrians and Shoppers Paradise. Cafes, Restaurants, Shops..outdoor settings,... more travel advice
where you arrive by Ferry. the Habour area has a lively bu also laid back atmosphere. the sandy beaches in secluded... more travel advice
pepples46's Related Pages
Nelson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunny Nelson"
- "Nelson - New Zealand's most sunny city"
- "On the Way to Nelson"
- "Nelson - Sunniest City in NZ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nelson
- Hotels in Nelson
- Transportation in Nelson
- Nightlife in Nelson
- Restaurants in Nelson
- Shopping in Nelson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelson
- 13 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Nelson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelson
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 57 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 54 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Island Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aranui Intro, 37 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Brighton Intro, 29 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- South America Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Alegre Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paraguay Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos