"TIMARU" Timaru by pepples46
Timaru Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 140 photos
Timaru lies some 160km south of Christchurch and around 200km north of Dunedin, from Christchurch it takes a good 2hour drive south...NZ has not the wide Motorways of America or Autobahn like Germany. actually, its not needed, its nice, one takes more time to see the lovely sights along the way of State-Highway 1...and... Welcome to Timaru
- In a nutshell:famous NZ Legends where born in Timaru.
is realy not big...the State Highay 1 runs through the Mainstreet...and there is where all the action happen. good old... more travel advice
this tip could als be a Local Customs. whenever your tummy need something yummy, go to the Bakery and ask for... more travel advice
pepples46's Related Pages
Timaru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roses, Beaches, Heritage and Carnival"
- "MY HOME TOWN!"
- "Where "The legendary PHAR LAP" WAS BORN"
- "Timaru - My Home Town"
- "Timaru and surronding areas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Timaru
- Hotels in Timaru
- Transportation in Timaru
- Nightlife in Timaru
- Restaurants in Timaru
- Shopping in Timaru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Timaru
- 8 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Timaru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Timaru
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 57 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 54 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Island Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aranui Intro, 37 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Brighton Intro, 29 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- South America Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Alegre Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paraguay Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos