"GRAMADO - Rio Grande do Sul- BraSil" Gramado by pepples46
Gramado Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 79 photos
from Boa Vista do Herval through the Serra Geral to Gramado
weather in Brasil
an Entrance like this Gate, finished 1972, makes one think being in a complete different country, Black Forest springs to mind, which is of course the intention.the first immigrants from Germany arrived 1954. hart work and initiative as well as a lot of imagination made Gramado what it is today, the Crown jewel of the south of Brazil
City of Hortensias
- In a nutshell:it's so different, but that's the diversity called: BraSil
around 15km from Gramado, the National Park in Canela, the Sister City of Gramado, shows of with this beautiful... more travel advice
from fishing, wine tour,eco-tourism, hiking, camping paragliding,climbing..Gramado has everything in abundance. and... more travel advice
pepples46's Related Pages
Gramado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flowers city Gate"
- "gramado,germany in brazil.."
- "GRAMADO - Rio Grande do Sul- BraSil"
- "Gramado - Brazilian Little Switzerland"
- "Am I In Brazil Or Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gramado
- Hotels in Gramado
- Transportation in Gramado
- Restaurants in Gramado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gramado
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gramado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gramado
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 57 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 54 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Island Intro, 57 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aranui Intro, 37 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Brighton Intro, 29 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- South America Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Alegre Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paraguay Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos