Manali Hotel Tips by husain Top 5 Page for this destination
Manali Hotels: 8,462 reviews and 39 photos
Nice hotel with a wooden exterior and the rooms too were all wood pretty much and fairly large, and pretty nicely done. Theres also a garden area in front. Its not a very fancy place, but had all the necessary things. I remember the nice breakfasts, over a hot cup of tea, with the snow outside...
Address: Club House Road, District Kullu, Manali, 175 131 Himachal Pradesh
Comparison: about average
Directions: a short walk up from the mall...
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: 091- 1902- 252104
We decided to explore Old Manali for places to stay... and since we didnt want to be an expensive holiday, we took up the option of renting a room from one of the locals.
Unique Qualities: One room with attached toilet. No frills, but clean.
The owner had his kitchen going for us and we could ask for tea. For meals, he would need to be told in advance...
The surrounding area made it worthwhile, and we could hear the the river Beas flowing through the valley down below.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Old Manali. It was the last house in that row on the hill...
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
More Reviews (5)
husain's Related Pages
Manali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magical Manali."
- "Nestling in the Glory of the Hemalayas"
- "Manali - Himachal Pradech"
- "cuddle in snow"
- "Manali, nothern India"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manali
- Hotels in Manali
- Transportation in Manali
- Nightlife in Manali
- Restaurants in Manali
- Shopping in Manali
- Warnings and Dangers in Manali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manali
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Manali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manali
Read real reviews about Manali Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 120 reviews, 393 photos, 5 travelogues
- India Intro, 43 reviews, 169 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 80 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kabul Intro, 33 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ladakh Range Intro, 18 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Afghanistan Intro, 10 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uttarkashi Intro, 38 reviews, 41 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos