"A Family Celebration" Shepherdstown by soccergrrl
Shepherdstown Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 35 photos
Shepherdstown is a quaint and cozy town in the mountains of West Virginia. In November, 1998 my family had a fabulous celebration over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. One sister had her wedding on Thanksgiving day at the home of one of our other sisters. The following day, everyone hit the road for Shepherdstown to spend the next two days celebrating my parents' 50th wedding anniversary!
- Pros:Quaint and picturesque
- Cons:Might be too small and quiet for some
- In a nutshell:A vibrant college town close to outdoor fun and scenery
A nice room is about $100-$120 U.S. There are rooms of varying 'charm'--some with fireplaces, for example, and/or... more travel advice
soccergrrl's Related Pages
Shepherdstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Family Celebration"
- "noahsdad's new Shepherdstown Page"
- "shepherdstown west virginia"
- "Small Town, great atmosphere"
- "SHEPHERDSTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA"
- "The Battle of Shepherdstown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shepherdstown
- Hotels in Shepherdstown
- Restaurants in Shepherdstown
- Warnings and Dangers in Shepherdstown
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Shepherdstown
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Shepherdstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shepherdstown
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 36 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Massachusetts Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 6 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Capon Bridge Intro, 2 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mount Charleston Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues