"djennewein's new Wiesbaden Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Wiesbaden by djennewein
Wiesbaden Travel Guide: 238 reviews and 443 photos
Wiesbaden is the state capital of Hessen, and is famous for both its spas and its upscale shopping opportunities.
There is really a lot to do in Wiesbaden. I come here a lot because my father lives here. He lives in a house he inherited from his grandfather . It is designed in a special style that you only find in Wiesbaden houses from the early 20th century. It is also right across the street from where Minister President Koch lives.
The Kurhaus itself is a beautiful building, erected in neo-classical style. There are often events here. The Kurpark... more travel advice
the Biebricher Schlosspark (Biebrich castle park). great nature, walking trails, a castle (see picture), and there are... more travel advice
djennewein's Related Pages
Wiesbaden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Opera and cycling in Wiesbaden"
- "My Wiesbaden"
- "Wiesbaden-The Spa Town"
- "djennewein's new Wiesbaden Page"
- "Welcome to my pages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wiesbaden
- Hotels in Wiesbaden
- Transportation in Wiesbaden
- Nightlife in Wiesbaden
- Restaurants in Wiesbaden
- Shopping in Wiesbaden
- Warnings and Dangers in Wiesbaden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wiesbaden
- 9 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Wiesbaden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wiesbaden
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Algeria Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wiesbaden Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Lausanne Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Mexico Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Joshua Tree Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue