"Tallinn" Tallinn County by datapanik
Tallinn County Travel Guide: 1,000 reviews and 1,855 photos
Estonia is the northern-most of the three Baltic states. It gained independence in August 1991 following the collapse of the Soviet Union. Its capital Tallinn, population approx. 500,000, contains a wealth of historic buildings and winding medieval streets which are a delight to explore. In recognition of this fact, the Old Town was added to the World Heritage List by UNESCO in 1997.
- Pros:Atmospheric medieval Old Town
The Alexander Nevski Cathedral one of Tallinn's dominating landmarks. This Russian Orthodox cathedral with its... more travel advice
As in many places it pays to know the rough cost of any taxi journeys you may need (e.g. to the airport). Taxi drivers... more travel advice
datapanik's Related Pages
Tallinn County Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My good, old home town"
- "A Brit's guide to Tallin"
- "The capital of Estonia"
- "tallinn (reval) estonia"
- "The Noble City of Tallinn"
- "Tallinn, the city will never be the same"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tallinn County
- Hotels in Tallinn County
- Transportation in Tallinn County
- Nightlife in Tallinn County
- Restaurants in Tallinn County
- Shopping in Tallinn County
- Warnings and Dangers in Tallinn County
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tallinn County
- 8 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tallinn County?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tallinn County
Photos in Tallinn CountySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Side Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southwold Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Scarborough Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Oxford Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Brussels Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Málaga Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Pisa Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.