"I'm getting older" Annapurna Himal by schuurton
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide: 197 reviews and 457 photos
I walked the circuit in 1993 in perfect weather in October/November and I did the same tour in February/March 2002 realising that I'm not getting any younger. The first two days are hardest though.
Look also to my travelogue with more pictures.
I prefer the walk from Dumre to Thorung La, more mountain views and less tourists.
you can watch this mountain 'Lamjung Himal, from Chame the whole afternoon and early morning.
schuurton's Related Pages
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Annapurna Conservation Area - a Trekking Guide"
- "Annapurna 6 day's trekking."
- "Trying the Annapurna Circuit"
- "Around the Annapurna's: a first class party trek"
- "Annapurna Base Camp Trek - A superb trip"
- "Annapurna Trekking"
- "Hiking in the Annapurnas..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annapurna Himal
- Hotels in Annapurna Himal
- Transportation in Annapurna Himal
- Nightlife in Annapurna Himal
- Restaurants in Annapurna Himal
- Shopping in Annapurna Himal
- Warnings and Dangers in Annapurna Himal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annapurna Himal
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Annapurna Himal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annapurna Himal
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pokhara Intro, 2 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bagan Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Namche Bazar Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.