"Burgfresh's new Ames Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Ames by Burgfresh
Ames Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 46 photos
Ames is a great little city. A little over 50,000 people call it home. It is consistently rated in the top 5 of "best American small cities." It boasts one the best public universities in the world(Iowa State University) and is the home of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Main Research Center. Because of the Univesity, Ames is able to have a many of the attractions that usually only large cities are able to enjoy, such as; a 14,000+ basketball arena, a 45,000+ football stadium, a large concert hall, and even a art museum.
p.s. I haven't rounded up all of my pictures yet so I still have a lot of work left to do on this page.
In general Ames is a college town. The university is what brought me to Ames and will bring me back if I ever... more travel advice
Burgfresh's Related Pages
Ames Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "James in Ames"
- "Burgfresh's new Ames Page"
- "Basaic Ames Page"
- "Iowa Cemeterys"
- "d_marquis's Ames Page: Best Pizza in the World!"
- "OrdWhite's new Ames Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ames
- Hotels in Ames
- Nightlife in Ames
- Restaurants in Ames
- Shopping in Ames
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ames
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ames?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ames
Photos in AmesSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Two Harbors Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Duluth Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Des Moines Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- Grand Rapids Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ames Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.