"Beach house" La Escala by dimrux
La Escala Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 109 photos
To get there coming from the French border taking the motorway, u have to take the Empurias exit and turn left, u'll pass Camallera, Viladamat and u'll arrive in La Escala.
- In a nutshell:Not just sun and beach, also an ancient culture
What I really like about La Escala, that I can see it all the year (although if it's not the tourist season), is the... more travel advice
dimrux's Related Pages
La Escala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "L'Escala: ruins & anchovies"
- "Nice town at the sea."
- "Beach house"
- "LA ESCALA NEEDS YOUR URGENT HELP"
- "Ampola's L'Escala Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Escala
- Hotels in La Escala
- Transportation in La Escala
- Restaurants in La Escala
- Warnings and Dangers in La Escala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Escala
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to La Escala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Escala
Photos in La EscalaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Padova Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Hannover Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- La Escala Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Viella Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 1 photo
- Valkenswaard Intro, 1 photo