"Rose" Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita by kschatterbox

Wichita Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 226 photos

Hello all !! Well I live in Wichita, Ks for about all my life. I have visited overseas but I am not going to put them down because I was little and I dont remember going. SO I am started fresh here. :)
Wichita is becoming a very pretty city. We have around 400,000 people here. We are the largest city in the state but of course not the capital.
I bet you all are wondering why I didnt start this page first. Well the reason why is because I dont have much pictures of Ks. But that will change, dont worry. Well I hope you have fun. Enjoy!! BTW There is some post cards in here. I will change them out as soon as I get some of Wichita.
Rose

• Intro Written Sep 10, 2002

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2008 at 2:29 AM

Thanks for the great tips. Don't think I wanna be around for a twister. Hope your birthday was excited...and you got some great gifts!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2007 at 3:56 AM

Thanks for introducing us to your home town. I'll be sure to watch out for any scary looking clouds. (Is it true that the nearest train station is in Newton?)

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2007 at 3:51 AM

Rose, the tornado picture looks really scary. Very good tips about Wichita, too bad it's so far from Mannheim.

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 6:20 PM

Interesting Wichita tips...I didn't know the city was so big! Thx for checking out my Prague page--the fee for photos was cheap at just a few dollars, but it was the idea of the thing!

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 6:01 AM

Hello Rose. A nice start to your page on what seems to be a lovely place to live :-) Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to more! My ratings are definitely with you. Greetings from the desert / Jess

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2007 at 11:28 PM

You really give good tips!

• Kristina1701's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2002 at 8:51 AM

the exploration place looks interesting

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2002 at 8:54 AM

Great page! Why don`t you tell us what to do when a tornado i

• floss1's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2002 at 10:15 PM

Great impression!

• SilverVelvet's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2002 at 11:10 AM

Good tips.

kschatterbox Lives Here!

kschatterbox

“Watch out world, here I come !!!”

Badges & Stats in Wichita

Have you been to Wichita?

Latest Activity in Wichita