"Small town big heart" Junction City by kschatterbox
Junction City Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 52 photos
Junction City is located right by the entrance to Ft Riley, KS.
Ft Riley is the home of the Big Red 1.
It is now a closed to public military base due to 9/11.
Many military families live in Junction City.
This is off of Hwy 70 right to the side of Ft Riley. It sits on top of a very big hill and you can park at the bottom and climb it if you like.
- In a nutshell:http://www.jcks.com/
kschatterbox's Related Pages
Junction City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "brdwtchr's new Junction City Page"
- "The history of fighting on the plains started here"
- "Small town big heart"
- "Skylink's Junction City / Fort Riley Kansas page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Junction City
- Hotels in Junction City
- Transportation in Junction City
- Restaurants in Junction City
- Warnings and Dangers in Junction City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Junction City
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Junction City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Junction City
Photos in Junction CitySee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Roatán Town Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Springs Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Memphis Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Belize City Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Kansas Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Davis Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Durango 1 review, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo