"China" China by Ash59
China Travel Guide: 30,372 reviews and 86,475 photos
Welcome to my trip to China. I sincerely hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed visiting the country.
The picture on the left is a view across the Bund in Shanghai.
The Bund is a wide area that is made of concrete walkways and gardens that run along the Shanghai river. In the morning, between 6am and 9, people will visit the Bund and practice Tai Chi, fan dances and even ballroom dancing.
- Cons:Large country, lots of travel time required
- In a nutshell:You must visit China for the culture!
Terracotta army, kneeling archer. Please view my travelogue on Xi'an for more pictures and information on the Terracotta... more travel advice
To find out what this picture is all about, please view my travelogue on Shanghai more travel advice
Ash59's Related Pages
China Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "China is wonderful!"
- "China - My Roots"
- "Paul2001's 34 Days in China!"
- "China by yourself, incredibly easy!"
- "China - the Middle Kingdom"
- See All...
- Things to Do in China
- Hotels in China
- Transportation in China
- Nightlife in China
- Restaurants in China
- Shopping in China
- Warnings and Dangers in China
- See All...
Badges & Stats in China
- 20 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to China?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in China
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Krakow Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 36 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stirling Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Kenya Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Harwich Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunratty Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.