"Ballyvaughan" Ballyvaughan by Ash59
Ballyvaughan Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 37 photos
Ballyvaughan is a pretty little village that sits in the north west area of County Clare, looking out over Galway Bay.
it consists of 3 pubs, 1 restaurant, 1 cafe, a small supermarket and a petrol station. It makes for an excellent touring base for the Burren and a few local touristy places but you really need to accept that you have to drive a ways to see other sites of Ireland.
- Pros:Great food, friendly people & lovely views
- Cons:Long way from the accepted tourist sites of Ireland
From Ballyvaughan, there is a lovely coastal drive that takes you along the west coast of County Clare, overlooking the... more travel advice
You will find this tomb on the left as you travel down the curvey R480 from Ballyvaughan. It is not very well marked but... more travel advice
Ash59's Related Pages
Ballyvaughan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marc's Ballymaughan page"
- "Very Irish"
- "Based in Ballyvaughan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ballyvaughan
- Hotels in Ballyvaughan
- Nightlife in Ballyvaughan
- Restaurants in Ballyvaughan
- Warnings and Dangers in Ballyvaughan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ballyvaughan
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ballyvaughan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ballyvaughan
Photos in BallyvaughanSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Krakow Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 36 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stirling Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Kenya Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Harwich Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunratty Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.