"Bunratty Village" Top 5 Page for this destination Bunratty by Ash59
Bunratty Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 231 photos
We only visited this village to go to Bunratty Castle. It is quite small, with a couple of restaurants, pubs and shops along one road, situated just off the N18, 10 miles north of Limerick.
- In a nutshell:Go and visit Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
Set in the village, there is a school, which I found interesting. Written onto the chalkboard was an interesting... more travel advice
Ash59's Related Pages
Bunratty Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Castle and Folkpark near Shannon"
- "Bunratty Village"
- "Bunratty Castle"
- "Pie Baking and Utensil-less Eating"
- "Bunratty Castle and Folk Park."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bunratty
- Hotels in Bunratty
- Transportation in Bunratty
- Restaurants in Bunratty
- Shopping in Bunratty
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bunratty
- 14 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bunratty?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bunratty
Photos in BunrattySee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Krakow Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 36 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stirling Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Kenya Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Harwich Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bunratty Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.