"Inari" Inari by katlau
Inari Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 36 photos
Inari has a tiny centre but it is a huge area actually. You will need a car to get around or someone to drive you around. Inari and the whole Nothern Lappland is in it's best in the dark winterdays. The light in there is blue and grey. Something that you cannot see anywhere else in the world.
Nice hotel. Cozy rooms. Next to a river. The hotel fascilities include a comfortable lounge with open fire place and a... more travel advice
katlau's Related Pages
Inari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Christmas at Inari"
- "Home of the Nightless Night"
- "19.-22.03.1998, Saariselkä"
- "Another planet..."
- "Home of the Sami people"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Inari
- Hotels in Inari
- Restaurants in Inari
- Warnings and Dangers in Inari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Inari
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Inari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Inari
Photos in InariSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 58 reviews, 49 photos
- Tampere Intro, 22 reviews, 18 photos
- Estonia Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Finland Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuopio Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Turkey Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue