"Malta" Malta by katlau
Malta Travel Guide: 5,610 reviews and 13,449 photos
I was in Malta only for one week but fell in love with the country! The local people are really nice and they make you feel very cozy from the first day. I think that I've never seen the sea more blue than in Malta, it is breathtaking. Malta is also a great place for scubadiving because there's a lot of wrecks near the islands. The local buses are very funny and old. Maltese food is not that special - in my opinion - but there's a lot of good restaurants with Italian, Thai, Japanise and international kitchens. I think the best in Malta are the people. Oh, and if you want to learn anything about Catholic-religion - go to Malta!
katlau's Related Pages
Malta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Second Home"
- "Maltese Memories"
- "Malta - my home"
- "REPUBLIC OF MALTA"
- "Maltese- Deep Down"
- "VT Meetings are for Little Islands Too!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malta
- Hotels in Malta
- Transportation in Malta
- Nightlife in Malta
- Restaurants in Malta
- Shopping in Malta
- Warnings and Dangers in Malta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malta
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Malta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malta
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 58 reviews, 49 photos
- Tampere Intro, 22 reviews, 18 photos
- Estonia Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Finland Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuopio Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Turkey Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue