"Jim_Eliason's Beijing Page" Beijing by Jim_Eliason
Beijing Travel Guide: 6,337 reviews and 15,967 photos
Beijing is a city of monumental architecture. It's the kind of place where you can spend half your time with your jaw dropped. In my brief time here, I was only able to see the main sights.
- Pros:Monumental Architecture, one in a life time sights
- Cons:Constant eye burning smog
- In a nutshell:A definite once in a lifetime must see!
This historical site was right across from my hotel. Ancient Chinese astronomers kept a close watch on the sky to time... more travel advice
Beijing is a city of bicycles. Everywhere you go, a sea of bikes can always be encountered. One of the most amazing... more travel advice
- See All Toilets
- Temperate Climate
- Great lodging
- traditional costumes
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Beijing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing - Imperial Peking"
- "My wonderful Beijing"
- "Beijing: from the Forbidden City to the Great Wall"
- "Beijing - The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing (北京)"
- "Beijing----gives you much more than you expected!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beijing
- Hotels in Beijing
- Transportation in Beijing
- Nightlife in Beijing
- Restaurants in Beijing
- Shopping in Beijing
- Warnings and Dangers in Beijing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beijing
- 28 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 51 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beijing
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues