"Jim_Eliason's Shanghai Page" Shanghai by Jim_Eliason
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,079 reviews and 8,150 photos
I would best describe Shanghai as a capitalism on steriods. Everywhere, someone is trying to hawk something. Sometimes it is overpowering but most of the time the energy is compelling.
- Pros:A little bit of everything, trad chinese, european and modern elements
- Cons:Every buddy's got something to sell
- In a nutshell:Alive 24/7
Shanghai is renowned for its steamed dumplings. They come in an astounding variety of ingredients more travel advice
Modern business center, all of which has been built in the last decade or so. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 21 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 58 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Photos in ShanghaiSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues