"Montreal" Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal by Jim_Eliason

Montreal Travel Guide: 3,666 reviews and 6,834 photos

a big surprise!

I visited Montreal on a last minute travel deal. I had always wanted to visit Quebec but had viewed Montreal as its poor substitute. Boy , was I wrong! This is a great french city with tons to do and see. I highly recommend a stop here!

• Pros:lots of museums and sights to see
  • In a nutshell:Must see city!!
  • Last visit to Montreal: Jul 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 25, 2006

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2014 at 3:59 AM

A good page on lovely Montreal. I have been there several times, hope I will be able to visit it VT-style one day.

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Jim, one of my highlights of Montreal was taking the Metro to the now defunct Major League Baseball team, the Montreal Expos Olympic Stadium. No longer a team. They moved and are now the Washington Nationals.

• Segolily's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Ah, you made me want to go back to see all the things I never had time for. Montreal is a great city.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2008 at 11:37 PM

Hi Jim, wish you a merry christmas & happy new year! I will be visiting Montreal on a working trip in Feb 2009 with only a short time for sightseeing. What are the best few attractions to recommend?

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Wonderful pages. I love Montreal!

• Bavavia's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 7:44 AM

Hi Jim, thanks for the comment! Great montreal pages! looks like lots of nice things there. I would love to see that zoo!

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2007 at 9:51 PM

Hi Jim. Thanks for the useful information about Montreal. Been there once but brief. It's beautiful and so is Quebec City. Planning my next trip. Regards from Freddie of Toronto

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2007 at 6:04 PM

the botanical gardens are very attractive, esp the japanese and Chinese gardens.:)

• davequ's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2007 at 4:07 PM

Thank you for stopping by & saying 'hi' @ my Arles pages. Montreal is my next trip so these pages were great and a big help. Thanks for sharing!

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2006 at 4:58 PM

I wish to make a trip to Montreal now. Thanks for the virtual trip. Nice pics!

Jim_Eliason

“I don't want to just live to the length of my life, I want to live to the width of it also”

Badges & Stats in Montreal

Have you been to Montreal?

Latest Activity in Montreal