"Tidewater Region, Virginia" Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk by Jim_Eliason
Norfolk Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 492 photos
I've been to Virginia quite a few times on business . Here are some highlights from a visit to the Norfolk/Newport News Area. This region of Virginia, known as the tidewater region is amongst the most historical areas in America. It contains the earliest permament settlement, an early colonial capital and the sight of the battle that won America its independence from Britain.
This museum is run in conjunction with NASA Langely research center. Langely has focused on aircraft research. This... more travel advice
Colonial Williamsburg is a recreation of the 18th century colonial city of Williamsburg. Williamsburg was the capital of... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Norfolk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Norfolk by the Sea""
- "Hampton Roads & Norfolk - Major Port and Navy Town"
- "Tidewater Region, Virginia"
- "Norfolk: Home of the Atlantic Fleet"
- "Norfolk, VA"
- "Norfolk, Virginia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norfolk
- Hotels in Norfolk
- Transportation in Norfolk
- Nightlife in Norfolk
- Restaurants in Norfolk
- Shopping in Norfolk
- Warnings and Dangers in Norfolk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norfolk
- 9 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Norfolk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norfolk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues