Ogden Things to Do Tips by Jim_Eliason
Ogden Things to Do: 5 reviews and 17 photos
Hill AF Museum
A branch of the USAF museum in Dayton Oh, this museum just outside of Hill Air Force base has a surprisingly good collection of aircraft. Admission is free.
Address: 75th ABW/MU 7961 Wardleigh, Bldg 1955
This historic old railroad station houses the railroad and firearms museum along a National Forest Service visitors center and a restaurant.
Address: 2501 Wall Ave
This is a replica of the original fort ( actually a trading post) established in 1845. During summer weekends actors recreate roles here at the fort. the rest of the time there is not much to see here.
Address: 2450 A Avenue
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Ogden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just Passin' Through"
- "spartan's new Ogden page"
- "mona_kaye's new Ogden Page"
- "~ RAFT RIVER RIDE ~ LAGOON AMUSEMENT PARK, UTAH"
- "Salt Lake City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ogden
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Ogden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ogden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Taipei Intro, 35 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue