"Erie" Top 5 Page for this destination Erie by Jim_Eliason
Erie Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 209 photos
Erie is PA's only major city on lake Erie and a vacation center for lake vacations. Its prime attractions are the Maritime museum and Isle Presque State Park
- Pros:Great Museum and beaches
- Cons:Not much beyond this
- In a nutshell:Good for a day or two trip
15 miles north of Erie, the town of Northeast is the center of Pensylvania's wine country. more travel advice
The Presque Isle Lighthouse was built in 1872 and first lit on July 12, 1873. It is the second American lighthouse built... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Erie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summers Great Winter Sucks"
- "ERIE PENNSYLVANIA"
- "ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA"
- "Shores and Shopping"
- "allenkite's new Erie Page"
- "Randall_Burt's new Erie Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Erie
- Hotels in Erie
- Transportation in Erie
- Nightlife in Erie
- Restaurants in Erie
- Shopping in Erie
- Warnings and Dangers in Erie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Erie
- 6 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Erie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Erie
Photos in ErieSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues