"Cincinnati" Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati by Jim_Eliason

Cincinnati Travel Guide: 629 reviews and 1,464 photos

I lived about an hour north of here for 3 years. Here are the highlites of Cincinnati.

Fountain Square decked out for Christmas

• Pros:beautiful river side location
  • Last visit to Cincinnati: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Feb 8, 2013

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Great page! It seem every city or town there is always something neat to see or do! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2006 at 5:52 AM

What a great overview of Cincinnati. Jungle Jim's sounds like a haunt for favourite memories. Pretty skyline too.

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2005 at 12:53 PM

Very nice, lots to see and do here, especially with children. But write more about the Bengals, what do they play? Cricket? ;-)

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2005 at 5:26 AM

Thanks for this page, it reminded me of some things I've been forgotten. Regards, Vesna

• dtownkitty's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 5:32 PM

Jungle Jim's sounds great! I'll stop in on my next trip there. Thanx!

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2005 at 1:27 PM

So Jim, I'd say it's about time I checked out your Cincinnati page. Great opening photo of the city skyline at night. I also enjoyed your travelogue photos. Thanks for representing our city so well.

• masc4s's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 4:55 AM

Great birds-eye view of Cincinnati Jim. The Int'l market looks interesting.

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2005 at 4:40 PM

Jim, GASP!, that’s my favorite Van Gogh painting in the WORLD! Love your travelogue pics. Café Istanbul is one of my faves.

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 6:10 PM

The art museum there has a very impressive line-up of artists! Turkish Kebabs are very popular over here too!

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2003 at 12:42 PM

Great aquarium travelogue and a quick overview of Cincinnati. Food for reliving the memories..........hmmm Belgium chocolates.........hmmmm.

Jim_Eliason

“I don't want to just live to the length of my life, I want to live to the width of it also”

Badges & Stats in Cincinnati

Have you been to Cincinnati?