"Living Desert State Park" Living Desert State Park by Jim_Eliason
Living Desert State Park Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 22 photos
Living Desert park is part Botanical garden part zoo. It gives a great feel for the variety and abundance of plants and wildlife within the Chihuanuan desert. It consists of about a 1 mile self guide trail and visitor's center.
- Pros:Cactus, animals
- In a nutshell:Great place to visit!
A small green house on grounds displays Cactus and desert plants from around the world. A word of warning, if its hot... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Living Desert State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living Desert State Park"
- "Great State Park!"
- "Basaic Living Desert State Park Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Living Desert State Park
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Living Desert State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Living Desert State Park
Photos in Living Desert State ParkSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Taipei Intro, 35 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue