"Annapolis" Top 5 Page for this destination Annapolis by Jim_Eliason
Annapolis Travel Guide: 224 reviews and 540 photos
Annapolis makes a great day trip from Baltimore. Once a major colonial city it is now a small suburban community of Baltimore. However due to this fact it maintains much of its colonial architecture with a real small town feel.
- Pros:Great Architecture and small town feel
- Cons:Crowded in summer
- In a nutshell:Great place for Colonial Architecture.
Good food but in a downscale deli type atmosphere. They also sell Italian groceries, meat and cheese here. Despite the... more travel advice
In his book, Roots, Alex haley has his main character, Kunta Kinte, arrivign in the US via a slave ship into Annapolis.... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Annapolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Capitol of Boat Shows"
- "ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND--Historic Chesapeake Bay area"
- "Maryland and Delaware Interlude"
- "A City Within a City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annapolis
- Hotels in Annapolis
- Transportation in Annapolis
- Nightlife in Annapolis
- Restaurants in Annapolis
- Shopping in Annapolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Annapolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annapolis
- 12 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Annapolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annapolis
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues