"Idaho Falls" Top 5 Page for this destination Idaho Falls by Jim_Eliason
Idaho Falls Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 71 photos
Idaho Falls sits midway between Craters of the Moon National Monument and Grand Tetons National Park. It doesn't have a lot of attactions in of itself but is a great home base for exploring Southeastern Idaho.
- Pros:Nice little town
- Cons:Not much to see but good jumping off place for other areas
This hotel is a bit on the run down side however its very cheap and in a good location on the Snake River with a... more travel advice
Small but decent museum of natural and cultural history of the state of Idaho. Besides Idaho history, the museum has a... more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Idaho Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Idaho Falls"
- "Home sweet home for 6 years"
- "Basaic Idaho Falls Page"
- "Lunchtime in Idaho Falls"
- "Passing Through Idaho Falls"
- "Doug_Lantz's new Idaho Falls page"
- "USSgray1's new Idaho Falls Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Idaho Falls
- Hotels in Idaho Falls
- Transportation in Idaho Falls
- Restaurants in Idaho Falls
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Idaho Falls
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Idaho Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Idaho Falls
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Taipei Intro, 35 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue