"Idaho Falls" Top 5 Page for this destination Idaho Falls by Jim_Eliason
Idaho Falls Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 61 photos
Idaho Falls sits midway between Craters of the Moon National Monument and Grand Tetons National Park. It doesn't have a lot of attactions in of itself but is a great home base for exploring Southeastern Idaho.
- Pros:Nice little town
- Cons:Not much to see but good jumping off place for other areas
This hotel is a bit on the run down side however its very cheap and in a good location on the Snake River with a... more travel advice
Small but decent museum of natural and cultural history of the state of Idaho. more travel advice
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Idaho Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Idaho Falls"
- "Home sweet home for 6 years"
- "Basaic Idaho Falls Page"
- "Lunchtime in Idaho Falls"
- "Passing Through Idaho Falls"
- "Doug_Lantz's new Idaho Falls page"
- "USSgray1's new Idaho Falls Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Idaho Falls
- Hotels in Idaho Falls
- Transportation in Idaho Falls
- Restaurants in Idaho Falls
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Idaho Falls
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Idaho Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Idaho Falls
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 48 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues