"Jim_Eliason's Cedar Rapids Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Cedar Rapids by Jim_Eliason
Cedar Rapids Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 77 photos
Cedar Rapids and the surrounding area was my home for almost 20 years. It's not a place with great tourist sites, but for those who live there the charm of CR is not what it contains but what it doesn't have (crime, traffic, etc.).
- Pros:Nice Midwestern City
- Cons:Not much to do
- In a nutshell:Nice place to raise a family
Jim_Eliason's Related Pages
Cedar Rapids Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cedar Rapids, Iowa - New Pics, Check Travelogues"
- "Jim_Eliason's Cedar Rapids Page"
- "My home town"
- "yeah quaker oats!!"
- "Czech Out Cedar Rapids!"
- "LauraLolly's Cedar Rapids page"
- "Only briefly...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cedar Rapids
- Hotels in Cedar Rapids
- Transportation in Cedar Rapids
- Nightlife in Cedar Rapids
- Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
- Shopping in Cedar Rapids
- Warnings and Dangers in Cedar Rapids
- See All...
Explore the World
- Indian Beach Hotels
- Turbot Island Hotels
- Newport Beach
- Upper Heyford Hotels
- Marianske Lazne
- Loch Oich Hotels
- Rocky Neck State Park Hotels
- Kaliurang Hotels
- Muddus Nationalpark
- Naxos Island
Badges & Stats in Cedar Rapids
- 19 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Cedar Rapids?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cedar Rapids
Photos in Cedar RapidsSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 84 reviews, 225 photos, 5 travelogues
- California Intro, 46 reviews, 244 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 57 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Macao Intro, 45 reviews, 209 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 48 reviews, 178 photos
- Singapore Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 39 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montreal Intro, 46 reviews, 153 photos
- Paris Intro, 49 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 68 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues